Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

patch for 10millino+?

Fun flash game. What was the patch for reaching 10million+? I just went over 10 million and every thing stopped appearing and the shaking stopped. couldn't pick up more ammo :(

Touch The Core !!! Touch The Core !!!

don't be so greedy

the ads between every level are so annoying.

Maybe the concept wasn't so bad, but the sound/music and visuals were terrible. Mostly I was immediately turned off by your horrible ad placement.

fortunacus responds:

sorry for disappoint some of the player, I hope making this game can make all of you happy, and if you happy I happy too, because I dont happy enough since my mother passed away leaving me alone, btw thanks for all donation made...

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

well made.

It has a professional feeling to it for the most part. I really love the gun sounds, they are crisp and clear and sound cool in stereo. The death animations were all pretty cool.

My biggest problem with it was reloading. You couldn't switch to your alternate while you were reloading, which was a pain, especially since it would auto reload once you are out of ammo. That is when you need your alternate weapon the most!

Also, I wouldn't bother changing this on this particular game, but if you were to make a sequel or a similar game, I would try to balance out the whole survivor/finding gun/repair thing. The survivors were fairly useless in combat, and i barely ever had to even repair my wall. Maybe if it was harder, or had harder settings then that whole thing would be useful, but at this point, if you get survivors in the beginning, it makes every thing else too easy in terms of repairing and finding guns. So it was a good idea, but it needs some tweaking for the next game.

Very well made game though, impressive.

-Nils

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

fun but PLEASE add mute button

its a fun game but the music is so god damn loud and i would like to be able to listen to other stuff while i play stuff like that, or talk to people or any thing else. Needs a music mute and a separate sound mute.

Seraph Seraph

very well done

but like others have said it could use improvments and i think if you made a sequel (excuse my spelling im an idiot) it would be really great. if you added in some powerups and maby made stuff a little larger to begin with it would be great.

Wizard's adventures Wizard's adventures

Nice but needs some work

I liked the art, it wasnt very complicated but it had a nice look to it. The spell books seemed to have some bugs, didnt really see any way to flip the pages and had to just mess around on the keyboard to find the other spells. it seems that he spell system in general could be improved. also maby there could be some kind of warning that u are going into battle instead of it just being there and having to atack, maby just some type of battle music. the type of game it is makes it feel weird to just walk into that scene and have to fight a furry monster. any way, i also found it to be a bit boring, but that is probably mostly because i dont have the patents to read right now, if you had some kind of intro to get you into the story it might be better.

AshSamael responds:

Yeah, I was afraid that someone won't find the buttons which can turn the pages because they were painted in dark colours :(((

Via Sol &amp;lt;RTS Sim Game&amp;gt; Via Sol <RTS Sim Game>

Good idea and good game

it needs some work on some things though, like maby a price chart of some sort, you figure it out after a min or 2 but in the begining im sitting there clicking waiting to have enough money to build some thing. oh also i dont think it says anywhere how many people can live in each city... idk maby it does. also does the unemployment rate mean any thing to you except the number of buildings you have?

Flyborg responds:

Agh! I have to say it again: I updated with price lists and power drain, but the NG staff must approve my update before it's useable. :(

Every new citizen is unemployed. When you build something, employment goes up. It lists on my site in the strategy guide (which is down at the moment) how much unemployed people each building needs... Not a good day for me. :)

Continuum Continuum

not bad

but not to original either. the game play was prety good, but it could be improved if you were to add more lives or some thing, if u die once u right away are done, which is a little lame. other than that i liked it and is deffinitly good if its your first game

Rotolaser 1.1 Rotolaser 1.1

very good concept

i didnt have time to play all the levels, but i liked the concept. but i did die on the first level the first time i played and that message is really dumb, i know ur trying to be funny, but its not really that funny. also, i think it would be smarter to ad the lasers and other stuff maby later in the game, jsut because its an obstical where u die and afterword u dont have worry one bit

Road Blocks Road Blocks

great game, very well done

there are some things that would be nice if they were changed though, like the music, its about a 3 second loop, so it gets very anoying fast. its nice about the first 2 times then i cant stand it. so get a longer song loop. also the last couple levels of the game wernt the hardest, i think it would be better if you made sure the last couple were extra hard, i got to the 3rd to last level one day and i was sick of playing cause i was playing so much and i just went back and finished the last 2 levels in about 2 minutes. i know it must be chalenging to make these levels but good level design is esential for a good game. also in the next one maby if you added other types of blocks. there were only 3 differnt types of blocks, but a bunch that looked differnt. it would be nice if you could maby add some more like a block that breaks if u hit it a certain number of times, that would add to the puzzle because u would have to loop around or some thing before you could break through. just some ideas, but i really liked it well done